Apparently there is an issue with Blogger. We keep getting logged out when we visit our own blogs as well as when we visit others. Can't comment cause it keeps requesting you to sign in even though you actually are in fact signed in.
I wanted to comment on a friends blog recently, so I logged in and continued to their site, proceeded to click on reply and it said I needed to log in, I click sign in and guess what?! I was in fact already logged in, tried again to comment, and good lawd, I'm getting asked to sign in again. What is the deal, and why has nothing been done yet.
I've did some searching to find others who may also have this problem and since February 2011, others have in fact issued this exact thing and nothing has been done since then. Sure there's been options on how to 'fix' the issue, but none of those worked.
So now what? Is Blogger going the way of other blogging services and are actually closing their doors. If they're not closing, then why hasn't this issue been fixed before now!?
Only time will tell I guess, in the meantime, I can't comment to my friends blogs unless they allow non-members to reply...
Taggers Together For New Zealand Designer Cooperative
-
Whoo Hoo
I was delighted to be invited to take part in this wonderful project it
was amazing fun and I loved it
I sent in my Kit before i went away t...
15 years ago
