Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Almost Summer


It's almost time for summer again and this is going to be a good one. Daughter will be with me for 2 months straight starting July 11. This will be interesting to say the least.

Anyway, my kids are growing up fast. Daughter is 13 soon to be 14 in Aug. Son will be 6 in September and he's already going to be a hoot. All I need now to be complete is to win the lotto or to land a very lucrative job. Of course that will also mean I can have a new house and new car. Ok so right now it's only a dream, but sometimes dreams do come true and I hope mine does before I turn 50.

Hope you all have a wonderful summer if you don't hear from me before then.

Off to choir practice and then to class tomorrow morning.