What did Blogger break now. Can't see errors, can't find posting options, cannot post in Compose mode at all...
Can't these people do anything right. This whole thing is one big mess.
Holy crap, I can't find anything on here. How can I make my font size bigger.
Where is the compose section? I had to type all over the page to find a spot to type in. Ended up having to use the html tab and copying code from a previous blog just to be able to make a new post.
Who is behind all this crap? They sure do NOt know what people want.
Taggers Together For New Zealand Designer Cooperative
-
Whoo Hoo
I was delighted to be invited to take part in this wonderful project it
was amazing fun and I loved it
I sent in my Kit before i went away t...
15 years ago
