Sunday, October 21, 2012

SideBar Detroit Friends

Welcome to Detroit Friends & Romance.  

Well it's been some time since I added anything in here.

First: We are no longer premium, but the rail this message is in stays. A good thing! However, I did have automatic payment for the premium service but I wasn't able to update the credit card info in time before it disappeared. Not a bad thing at all considering nothing will change.... YET!

Second: I've added Party Locations here and updated the list at the test group. There were about 10 more added. More choices for those who still attend and/or schedule parties. ONLY IN THIS GROUP can you add a comment to the Party Location blog. But please only places and addresses not already listed there. Thanks!

Third: For those of you still here and still viewing, again, thank you. With school and now a job, it's really hard to come in here. Especially with all the millions upon millions of homework I'm given.