Tuxedo Man at 6 months
The Return of Doctor Who! Trust me when I say this is the longest running TV show in history. It started back in 1963. I discovered it in the mid 80's and watched it religiously. It's set in a time travel machine called the Tardis which is an old fashioned phone booth. The doctor regenerates (The reason the change of actors every so often in the title role) into different personas. Now going on it's 40th year. (It was in fact cancelled in 1989 but is now making a comeback.) Can't wait til they start showing it back in America again. I used to love that show! Check out the website and read up on the history of Doctor who... If you can't click on the link above then click on this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/news/briefhistory/return.shtmlI can't believe I came across this in another group I'm in. WOW! It's good to see a familar show return to the airwaves. Now if only it returns to American Television then I'll know what I'll be watching again.
4/8/2005 12:42am Posted by Ǻmέ®içåη·۵·§wέέtђέå®Т·
Sometimes a movie or TV show comes about that leaves you with a bit of sadness. Not because the storyline was sad or depressing but because it spelled of a dream that you wish would be yours. Here will be my first posted story of dreams and ideas spoken as if the character is the one writing this:
"When you look at how things occur in life you wonder where you fit in. You wonder why somethings happen the way they do."
Walking along through the park on this bright cool sunny day, almost spelled of a far away island where you were the lone resident. It was quiet and calming. Nothing to fear and no worries. It was one of those days where you could almost imagine yourself in some sort of ancient history where ladies were ladies and men were men. All the hustle and bustly of the big city seemed non existant. Deeper and deeper into my thoughts I slid, happily dreaming a walking dream...
With parasol in hand in this early spring, I watched as the birds above sang their happy song, fluttering about their daily routine. If only life had been this easy, to be as the birds of heaven hanging their heart just whereever they please. Taking trips in the winter to the warm southern weather of the tropics. I've often wished I, myself was a bird, flying off into the sunset like some heroic cowboy on his faithful stallion.
Today was almost like any other day except this time it was different. I could not quite place my finger on it but something was not quite right. Shortly after passing the happy bluebirds, I noticed that the Marina was not as busy as usual. In fact there was absolutely no one in sight. This was highly unusual for this time of year for many would be getting their boats ready for picnics and carnivals. Washing down sails and getting things in top shape for Mardi Gras. Yet, today there was complete silence, not even laughter of children running along the piers, dangling their feet in the cool water below.
Further up the path, was even more unusual events. In the middle of the park was this awesome fountain of a mermaid upon a rock where the basket on her head overflowed with water trickled down into the pond glittering among the coins that wishes were made of. Today, however, there were no coins in the pond twinkling in the suns rays. In fact, the water wasn't even flowing. I stopped and thought for a moment and wondered what the problem was. This has never happened before and it was quite a shock.
3/23/2005 7:07pm Posted by Ǻmέ®içåη·۵·§wέέtђέå®Т·
I must stand my ground. Letting others intimidate me or bully me just don't make things right. Feelings get hurt and some people just don't care. They think they are superior and try to make them seem big shots. I can't allow myself to take pity on people like this. I can't allow my feelings to get in the way of my esteem. I won't feel sorry for a person whose only purpose is to make a person's life miserable. If they are truly sincere they won't be on the defensive. They will talk with their heart and realize that people can easily be hurt with just words.
3/9/2005 9:26am Posted by Ǻmέ®içåη·۵·§wέέtђέå®Т·
After all that's been said and done thus far, I'm finally at a point where I simply want to exist and not worry about those whose only happiness is derived from causing unhappiness upon others.
11/9/2004 3:47 am Posted by Rö§e·۵·Åήgέ£
11/26/2003 10:47 am
It's nearly Thanksgiving which means Christmas isn't too far behind. This is going to be another of those not ready years I think. I'm planning on taking a Candian trip next month, perhaps I can finally be a lil happy around the holidays. I can't wait to leave. Plans are being made now... Hurry... I wan't to gooo!
7/26/2003 6:25 am Posted by Ǻήgέ£♥OF♥£oVέ♥
This has been a frustrating 24 hours.
First, friday morning was the last day of Bible camp for my little angel and yet her father refused to let her go.
It was quite worrysome and an angry,sad situation.
However; as usually follows such bad events, good things occur when she was indeed allowed to come for a nightly movie at the park....and a weekend of fun filled activities.
6/17/2003 7:44pm Posted by Ǻήgέ£♥OF♥£oVέ♥
I have my memory installed and my puter is running better than before...... but howI wish to be able to reformat it and get the hidden crap off my pc.... Soon tho... perhaps I'll get a new puter with next years tax money....... Ahhhhhh We shall see at least....... I sure hope I'm able to!!
6/6/2003 4:50pm Posted by Ǻήgέ£♥OF♥£oVέ♥
Well here we are in June..... Warm weather should be coming soon.... I now have PSP8 which is a program for making siggies and such. I also bought new memory for my puter and hopefully will have installed soon....
Alot has happened in the past month both online and at home/work....... I won't bore you with the details.... but things are much busier.
Soon I'll have a new web cam/camcorder!
Well all, time to once again take my leave......
Take care
4/25/2003 9:35pm Posted by «Qựέέή◦ộƒ◦ђέårТ§»
Seems this is going to be a sad year!!
So far I've been to 2 funerals one of which was of my Father the other a well liked Priest from my childhood days!
Right before these funerals a Wedding had taken place!
Is that a bad sign or is that a good..... 2 lives joined together in heaven and 2 lives joined together in love!
Such is the wonders of life!!
4/2/2003 3:41pm Posted by Ǻήgέ£♥OF♥£oVέ♥
Let's feel the fresh air on our faces,
Let's hear the gentle waves upon the pond,
Let's walk hand in hand together in the park...
Awwwww the feel of the wind on my face!!
I took a nice walk at my favorite park yesterday and it was breathtaking and calming!
Hope to take more trips to my "home" at the park!!!
Have a great refreshing spring!!!
3/15/2003 1:53am Posted by Ǻήgέ£♥OF♥£oVέ♥
Welcome back to Moonlight Serenade!!!
First off I'm pleasantly surprised at the return of this group as I had deleted it awhile ago....
Well it seems that it was meant to be restored!
I'll be adding some cool stuff and hoping to keep it fresh with new ideas and graphics.
