Saturday, November 22, 2008

A personal update

Sent: 4/24/2005 1:13 PM

Scanning the information just takes too much time to do so at this time I won't scan the proof. But I have been diagnosed with Sacroilitis in regard to my hip. I have to take Motrin 600 3x's a day. My stomach doesn't like that much pain medicine. In addition to that I have to go for physical therapy which includes:
 
Manual Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Mobilization/Massage
  • Stabilization Exercise
  • Stretching
Therapeutic Exercise
  • Strengthening
Modalities as needed
  • Heat ~ [1.0 - 1.5 Watts/?? to  (R) SI] I have no idea what that means but it's how it is written on the script.
  • Ultrasound
Other
  • Prog. Williams Flexion Exercises
I have to make a appointment for this tomorrow, hopefully I'll remember to or get the nerve to.

Now here's where the pain is located. It starts at my right hip travels over to the left but isn't as severe as the right side. Then it starts to travel down the right leg stopping just above the knee. Rarely does it go below that point.

But to you give you an idea how painful this is.... I'd rather give birth to a set of sextuplets all at once. sextuplets (6 full sized babies).

So would you like to have my hip pain? Most of my anger over the other incident can very well also include "pain anger" as well.