Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Archive

 
Reply 
 Recommend            Delete   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion 
From: Peg© Sent: 1/20/2006 8:56 AM
Thank you for your warm welcome.  Beautiful post you posted.
I am new to psp, I have psp9, I enjoy doing tutorials not very good at them but I only do them for myself as a hobby so I guess it really does not matter how slow I am.  Thanks again.
Peg
 


2/18/2007 5:38 PM  Posted by  RợMǻηtI©·Lǻdy
Reply 
 Recommend         Delete   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion 
From:  Ǻmέ®içåη·۵·§wέέtђέå®Т· Sent: 1/20/2006 9:02 AM
You're most welcome. No worries. We all had to start somewhere. Take your time. We're simply glad you're with us. 

Take a seat and kick off your shoes. We'll supply the slippers, the candles and a book of your choice...
 
And again, Welcome to the family!



2/18/2007 5:38 PM  Posted by  RợMǻηtI©·Lǻdy
Reply 
 Recommend          Delete    Message 4 of 8 in Discussion 
From: Peg© Sent: 1/20/2006 12:42 PM
Hi, is this the board where I can ask questions, how do you get the background in the posts on the message boards, some are so pretty.  Is there a tutorial for how to do that?  If this is not the board please just let me know where I do please.  I finally did a tutorial today and it worked the first time and now my animation shop won't let me optimize it.  Does anyone know why?
Thanks
Have great weekend.
Peggy