- Have you had oral sex? 5 points
b. To orgasm? 5 points - Swallowed cum? 5 points
- Practiced bondage or sado-masochistic behavior? 5 points
- Had anal sex? 5 points
b. To orgasm? 5 points - Had sex with someone of the same gender? 10 points
- Had sex wtih more than one person at the same time? 10 points
- Had sex with more than one person in one week? 7 points
- Used sex toys? 7 points
- Bought a dirty magazine? 3 points
- Watched a porno? 3 points
- Been in a 69? 3 points
- Had phone sex? 5 points
- Masterbated? 5 points
- Had sex in a public place? 5 points
b. Park? 1 point
c. Subway? 3 points
d. Alley way? 2 points
e. Train or bus? 3 points
f. Public bathroom? 3 points - Gotten carpet burn? 3 points
- Participated in an orgy? 10 points
- Watched someone having sex? 7 points
- Had sex with others watching you? 7 points
- Sucked or licked your own:
a. female~ Breats? Pussy? 12 points
b. male~ Penis? 12 points - Paid for sex? 8 points
- Been paid for sex? 8 points
- Had a one night stand? 8 points
- Pass Out during sex? 5 points
- Had a sexually transmitted disease? 8 points
- Sex without contraceptives? 6 points
- Had sex in any other place besides the bedroom?
a. 3 points for each place - Ever given or recieved a "facial" (cum in the face)? 15 points
- Have you ever sat on a mans face to be eaten out? 5 points
- Had a woman sit on your face to be eaten out? 5 points
- Have you had or given a 'snowball' (cum in the mouth transferred to anothers mouth)? 7 points
- Ever been video taped? 8 points
- Have you ever had sex in different positions? 2 points per position
- Had sex for more than 4 hours without stopping? 4 points
- Have you done the salad toss (also known as asslicking and rimming)? 5 points
- Have you ever had sex w/a relative, but didn't know at the time?5 points
- Have you ever cheated on your man/woman with sex? 5 points
- Are you horny now? 3 points
- Have you let a man/woman deficate on you? 25 points
- Have you ever given or recieved a golden shower? 25 points
- Have you eaten out or been eaten out during a period? 25 points
SCORING:
1-25 How does it look up there with the angels?
26-55 Okay, you know the bare minimum...join a sex ed class!
56-85 Your on the outskirts of being kinky.....
86-125 Welcome to the land of kinky sex! Here is your certificate
126-170 You are BONA FIDE KINK!! You can teach kink class!
171+ You are the Dean of Kink College.
You're not only a client, You're DA KINK PRESIDENT!!!!
================================================
NOW POST YOUR SCORES:
LETS SEE WHO THE KINK PRES IS!!
================================================
Previous Responses
================================================
Butterfly Sugar 8/27/2003 1:39PM
================================================
Butterfly Sugar 8/27/2003 1:39PM
================================================
Wow!! My score was 296...I think I need help!!
================================================
================================================
Butterfly Sugar 5/8/2002 10:55 AM
================================================
Well Jane even a current angel scored pretty darn high 218.........Hmmmmmm how'd that happen?????????
ButterflySugar
================================================
((From The Old Group))
================================================
rustynail669 - - - - 8/27/2003 2:00PM
================================================
oh come on butter! dont be ashamed we know u tried them! lmao . just kidding babe!
================================================
Cath_49_Mich 8/27/2003 6:25PM
================================================
Cath_49_Mich 8/27/2003 6:25PM
================================================
My Goodness I scored a total of 74 what does that mean please. Does it mean what I think it means about me I was honest answering my responses lol.
Cath
================================================
MADbrew398/27/2003 10:29AM
================================================
Holy smokes, I got a 248. Should I consider getting therapy? Hmmm, better stay away from group therapy.
#s 26 and 32 really put me over the top:
Kitchen, bathroom, hallway, living room, in front of fireplace, on dryer/washer, in driver seat of Rider Rental truck doing 55, hammock, trampoline, office, boss's office, family room, garage on top of motorcycle, woods, lake, on a park bench, etc., I stopped counting after 10.#s 26 and 32 really put me over the top:
Positions: again, I stopped counting after 20.
I scare me.
================================================
«BụttέrƒLỵ◊Ki§§έ§» 8/27/2003 1:35 PM
================================================
«BụttέrƒLỵ◊Ki§§έ§» 8/27/2003 1:35 PM
================================================
I scored 159 points.......Let the kink class begin...lol
================================================
funnywoman6 8/28/2003 7:14 AM
funnywoman6 8/28/2003 7:14 AM
================================================
I don't want to put MY score in.....let's just say I can teach some of the classes!!! If they gave degrees for this, I think I might qualify for a Master's degree....scary thought for someone who is celibate right now!!!
================================================
ViXeN 9/5/2003 6:28 PM
ViXeN 9/5/2003 6:28 PM
================================================
I shall not tell a lie....I have a score that is way too HIGH!!!!
Damn I need some help...ha ha ha
================================================
SẻxΨ_redheaded_vixen Sent: 5/4/2002 1:50 AM
================================================
OMG!!!!! How funny.....I will not say where the points came from, but I just want you to know that I took the little test laughing the entire time.....and the grand score of 213 ............AH!!!
SHHHH!!!!! Dont say anything and dont ask where the points came from because I will not tell....
too funny...
((From The Old Detroit Friends & Romance Group))
================================================
5/17/2002 11:47 AM
This is so seriously against what I want people to know about me...but I went back in my brain and thought about college.....OMG!!! There was a few things that I had forgotten about.....not that I want to explain them all now.....lets just say this changed my score dramaticly...............from 213 to 299.......damn it all this better not be the highest score.......or I will have to come back and delete this message.....ha ha
Have fun every one.......hugs til next time
================================================
Wickedjester22 - - - - Sent: 9/5/2003 8:16 PM
================================================
I GUESS THIS TEST JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT NO ONE IS INNOCENT.HECK MY SCORE IS
EVEN HIGH.DANG IT WHO INVENTED THIS TEST ANYWAYS.WELL I GUESS THIS JESTER
HAS HAD TO MUCH FUN.BUT IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER AS TIME GOES ON.LOL
EVEN HIGH.DANG IT WHO INVENTED THIS TEST ANYWAYS.WELL I GUESS THIS JESTER
HAS HAD TO MUCH FUN.BUT IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER AS TIME GOES ON.LOL
================================================
MageXO Sent:1/17/2002 2:34 PM
================================================
================================================
# 14 has no point value so i assume 1.
# 27 i'm going to assume 9 for simply because i couldn't count the places.
#31 i'm going to assume also include computer video taking
#32 i'm going to stop at 14 points
umm... 238
================================================
8/13/2002 11:45 AM
================================================
8/13/2002 11:45 AM
================================================
Do you guys need calculators? Maximum score, excluding the 2 points for each position, and the 3 points for each room in the house, is around 250. My score is 256, though I only counted 4 for each of those two questions, because I simply don't have the time to think about all of them.
================================================
Waiting4MyRedemption Sent: 4/28/2002 6:19 PM
================================================
ok let me add these up...ummmm that's alot of freakin numbers but i think it's 295 ... LOL shhhh don't tell no one else! WOW. Ok people your making me feel like a freak! I have the most at 295... some please think long and hard and try to come up with a number higher then me...
================================================
5/19/2002 5:23 PM
================================================
I had to retake the test cause my friends were saying i wasn't telling the whole truth.. soooo the final umm number is uhh 326... And now i'm going to hide my face in shame....
================================================
Dixie_1 Sent: 5/5/2002 2:16 PM
================================================
================================================
LOL....ok....211...probably would've been more if i'd thought about 32 and 27 a little longer....and don't ask, i'm not telling which ones i got points for...
Dixie
================================================
msroulette Sent: 5/6/2002 11:50 AM
msroulette Sent: 5/6/2002 11:50 AM
================================================
Hmmmmmmm, 203...although, same as Dixie, if I'd thought about 27 and 32 more, would have been higher.....and I thought I was pretty tame LOL
================================================
Nizzy_Sprinklesbutt Sent: 5/7/2002 8:18 PM
================================================
ok...so im having people sign up for my class.....although i dont' think many of you need it ....i got a 161
================================================
Wraith Sent: 5/8/2002 9:11 PM
================================================
Hey I got 192..... I am GOOD :D
Hey if there are alot of projects I will sign up anyways
================================================
Karesse - - - -Sent: 5/8/2002 9:43 PM
================================================
Wowsers.... I can't believe I didn't even score in or around 200. You are ALL more kinky than me
Psst....BTW... I wanna #33! and don't anyone whisper me that is into #38,39 or 40...ewwwwwww
================================================
From: LaurenR_1 Sent: 5/9/2002 11:28 AM
================================================
Ok all you Kinky people of the chatroom....
Now hear this...the real ANGEL of the chatroom is claiming her halo!
With a score of 113.....I think the halo is rightfully mine.
course i probably coulda scored just a few points higher if I could remember all the places other than the bedroom....I think I might have missed a couple...but rightfully so...I am the least kinky. LOL. Does this mean I'm going to get the least amount of dates?? DAM!
================================================
From: katcoop Sent: 5/9/2002 3:02PM
================================================
Lauren..........
You deprived child you............Any volunteers to help her out????????
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kat
================================================
From: Wraith Sent 5/10/2002 6:39 AM
================================================
lol Kat... look who is talking.. You didn't score that high..
================================================
From: happycherbear Sent 5/10/2002 12:46 PM
================================================
damn and i thought i was kinky i guess i am going to have to take some of these and get some ideas wonder how sir would like that hummmmmmm i think he would like lol. i do fall in the kinky land but not as much as you guys do lost count on the where and position?
================================================
From katcoop Sent:5/10/2002 5:54 PM
================================================
Wraithhhhhhhh................
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........I haven't even taken the test you idiot......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Katcoop
================================================
Wraith Sent 5/11/2002 8:43 AM
================================================
ohh LMAO.. then hush.. stop criticizing the people with lesser experience
================================================
From: skipman - - - - Sent 5/11/2002 9:41AM
From: skipman - - - - Sent 5/11/2002 9:41AM
================================================
OMG!!!!! I didn't get the highest but.... 285! I never realized I was that wild. And to think I was disappointed that my score wasn't higher on some of the questions (LMAO).
================================================
From: DragonDaddy Sent 5/12/2002 9:18PM
================================================
================================================
An even 200 here. Had a hard time remembering alot of places.I must have forced myself to forget a few of em. And I'm not sure if accidently shootin' myself in the face,counts as a facial. Eeeeewwwwwww
DragonDaddy
================================================
From: PleasureMeToEuphoria Sent 5/13/2002 9:13AM
================================================
================================================
ROTFLMMFAO @ dragondaddy's reply.. That was Classic.. and Yes I think it would count... lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
================================================
From: Abby - - - - Sent 5/16/2002 11:42 AM
================================================
================================================
OMG! OMG! OMG! 224...and I thought I was conservative!
Kat...Lauren...Cher...when's the next party??
================================================
From: LoneJakyl Sent 5/18/2002 2:50PM
================================================
So I finally took the test. But I have to say - I hope everyone realizes the questions and point system are geared toward women. With at least 70% of the questions female orientated women will always score higher. Which I think was the point in the creation of this test - for the sake of having fun with it.
Anyway I feel like a Kinky guy - trouble is I've not known many kinky women.
Oh well - compared to the rest of the posted scores so far mine was a lowly 177.
*******************
The Gothabillie Man
**********************************
Your Friendly Neighborhood Beatnik
**********************************
WHFR 89.3FM
The Wrekking Hours
Mondays 4-6pm
gothabillieman1@excite.com
oh yeah - I forgot to mention - HOW COME NO ANAL SEX QUESTIONS????
I always thougth that fell under the kinky catagory.
================================================
From:
SẻxΨ_redheaded_vixen 5/20/2002 8:52 PM
================================================
I am posting some one elses score....think he is too chicken sh*t to do it himself....he scored 359.......and I was here when he took the test ......so there was no cheating....ha ha ha FREAKIN-KINKY............woo hoo
Archangel
================================================
From: loveitblack 7/8/2002 5:58 PM
================================================
Not as bad as I could be, just 147, but I could teach a kink class, who wants to be first......lol
================================================
From: NaughtyCatMeow - - - -7/11/2002 3:05 PM
================================================
This is Jimee.....I've never been a kinky person. Of course I don't think of something as kinky if I do it. I scored 255. Most of this has been in the past 15 years with the woman that I love, adore and am married to. Imagine her score!!! Note to Karess: Don't hold #40 against a guy. Enuf said.
================================================
From: MrMole - - - - 7/14/2002 10:10 PM
================================================
Hmmm...224....Are you sure this isn't rigged? I mean really...I was truthful....didn't even admit to some stuff......lol
================================================
From: Tony28 - - - - 7/15/2002 7:53PM
================================================
Well where should i begin.........this is hotlips here just thought that i would give it a try and see what my score is everyone knows me as the outgoin wild and crazy girl well i must admit i thought that the questions are here where great and i already knew that i am a kinky girl but my score kinda shocked me unlike some of the scores mine isnt all that bad it is lets see here 249 total wooooooohoooooooo i guess i am one kinky girl ..........well come on everyone lets see all these kinky ppl i know there are more than this out there dont be afraid share with the rest of us.
Hotlips
================================================
From: mrong53 - - - - 7/30/2002 10:45 AM
================================================
274....say no more!
================================================
From: BuickCityPsycho 7/30/2002 10:28 PM
================================================
EEK my score was 340 guess i am kinkier than i thought. So much for being an old married guy BuickCityPsycho
================================================
From: hardman2find 8/16/2002 10:38 AM
================================================
WANTS TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO SCORED OVER 200 POINTS~~ON THIS TEST~~MY KIND OF GIRL~~OK LET ME KNOW~~
