^^Click here^^
For the test!
Post your results here...
If the above link don't work then click here
================================================
From: Sammy - - - - Sent: 10/3/2003 9:42 AM
================================================
| Disorder | Rating | Information |
| Paranoid: | Very High | click for info |
| Schizoid: | Moderate | click for info |
| Schizotypal: | High | click for info |
| Antisocial: | Moderate | click for info |
| Borderline: | Very High | click for info |
| Histrionic: | High | click for info |
| Narcissistic: | High | click for info |
| Avoidant: | Very High | click for info |
| Dependent: | Very High | click for info |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | High | click for info |
================================================
From:
justkittynow - - - - Sent: 10/6/2003 7:40 PM
i just took the test....and..... I'm not crazeeeee..I'm not crazeeeee... I'm not crazeeee
....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
good thing they didn't ask anything about making strange animal noises...
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...
